Premises Planned Maintenance Programmes
PREMISES PLANNED MAINTENANCE PROGRAMMES
It’s crucial to ensure your property is adequately maintained and that you can deal with any potential issues before a problem even occurs.
At Bradbury Consulting, we tap into our wealth of experience in the commercial property sector to implement premises planned maintenance programmes to:
- Reduce the amount of reactive maintenance required
- Enable maintenance budgets to be managed appropriately
- Ensure that any planned maintenance work can be mapped out well in advance
Our Approach to Premises Planned Maintenance Programmes
Whatever the type and function of commercial premises, we always follow the same process when it comes to premises planned maintenance programmes.
- One of our experienced Chartered surveyors will visit the premises to asses the current condition of the building or buildings to evaluate the requirement for repairs in both the short-term and long-term.
- We will begin to build a maintenance schedule with the aim of reducing the need for reactive maintenance and cutting costs
for the client.
- Each and every premises planned maintenance programme that we put in place will be bespoke to that client and tailored to
the specific needs and requirement of the premises.
- The required maintenance works will be planned and mapped out over a defined period of time, ranging from five to 10 years.
- Crucially, works will be prioritised in line with both the need and budget costs.
We do everything we can to ensure that the building is safe and in the best possible condition, and that the client is able to plan costs
and assign the right levels of budget to the required works.
Our Commercial Property Services
As property specialists with vast experience in the commercial sector, we have a range of other commercial property services including architectural design and project management, professional services and construction and design management coordination.