We provide a flexible, tailored and highly-responsive Property Management service for schools and academies.
Our dedicated team of property management consultants work closely with our clients to alleviate the pressure of Health & Safety and Building Maintenance from the school’s management team. We have a detailed knowledge of the statutory requirements faced by schools and academies, as well as the financial pressures all educational establishments continue to face.
Our School Property Management Service
We always guarantee our clients the following principles of our service:
- A dedicated point of contact: each school or academy is assigned an account manager within our team to maintain consistency of service and communication.
- Transparency: all communications, works, invoices and contractor costs are tracked through our weblog software with direct access provided to school stakeholders.
- Cost: our clients pay our annual management fee that covers all aspects of our service. We apply no percentage uplift to contactor invoices for reactive maintenance works.
We collaborate with all of our clients to become an extension of their team, enabling Head Teachers and Governors to focus their attention on education rather than property maintenance and compliance.
Bradbury Consulting’s education property management service incorporates three core elements.
Statutory Compliance Inspections and Service Requirements
We work with all of our schools to implement all of the necessary statutory assessments and services in the maintenance of their premises, with the key objective of ensuring that the school or academy is compliant in relation to all Health and Safety statutory services.
Fundamental to the service we provide is for our team to get a full understanding of the specific needs of the individual school or academy. They do this by running a detailed site survey to clarify which statutory and non-statutory items apply.
Our Statutory Compliance service includes:
- A detailed list of required service items
- Quotations sourced to create an overall cost for the Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Selection of a range of contractors from our wide network to ensure we provide the school with the best value
- Detailed cost summary and breakdown of annual fees
This ensures that we can provide each of our clients with the exact services they require at a cost that fits within their budgetary requirements. Our service is also flexible and able to cater for the ongoing needs and requirements of each of our schools.
Service and maintenance costs are tendered in order to remain competitive and to achieve the best value.
We coordinate and manage all responsive maintenance works and operate a 24-hour emergency call out service. Everything we do is focused on removing and absorbing any unnecessary admin from the school’s management team.
Our 24-hour reactive maintenance service includes:
- Coordination of contractors to attend to reactive repairs
- Provision of a guaranteed time schedule Management of the works
We provide an end-to-end service that sees our dedicated team coordinate the repair item from inception of the reported fault through to completion and payments of the works. We also provide onsite support to oversee the works if required.
The service is available 365 days of the year, with no limit to the call-out service.
To maintain the high standard of safeguarding with the school, all of our property management consultants and contractors are vetted, and DBS checked.
Ongoing Project Management
All of the work we carry out for our clients in the education sector is project managed through our bespoke Interactive Property Management Weblog.
We provide our clients with ongoing access to the software,ensuring updates, scheduled works, status progress and invoices are at their fingertips. The web-based system can be operated remotely by desktop or mobile devices anywhere at any time.
Key features of the software include:
- Interactive calendar detailing all service requirements
- Reactive maintenance call-out system that is linked directly to email
- Access to all service records, including certificates and invoices
- Live accounting schedule and financial summary Ongoing tracker detailing the status of all jobs, requests and requirements